Dayspring Ministries Community Church & Christian Family Network
Welcome the Dayspring Ministries and Dayspring Community Church, we are based in the Crystal Palace area, north of the London Borough of Croydon. We are a family of enthusiastic worshippers who are passionate about the truth and relevance of the Word of God for 21st century living. We sincerely desire to represent and proclaim the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ to our community, living it out in our everyday life experiences.
you for taking the time to visit our website and to enquire about Dayspring
Ministries and our beliefs. We hope you are inspired by our church life and
community activities. If you are looking for a new home church, or maybe searching
for answers to life's questions. Let us remind you no matter what your
situation God loves you and have the best for you;“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have
entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who
love Him.” I Corinthians 29.
- There is one God exiting in three persons namely,
Father, Son and Holy Spirit. John 10:30;
John 14:26; Philippians 2:5-7.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ, is the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit; born of the Virgin Mary; crucified; dead; buried; and resurrected. He ascended into Heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father. Luke l: 28-35; Matthew 12:18-19, Acts 1:11.
- The Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired and written (by men) under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and is our rule of faith and practice. 2 Timothy 3:16-17: 2 Peter 1:20-21.
- That we are all are born sinners, the Holy Spirit convicts of sin; the Lord Jesus Christ paid the price for sin by shedding His precious blood on the cross as the atonement for sin, those who refuse to accept His sacrifice for their sin are eternally lost, and those who repent of their sins and personally accept the Lord.
- Jesus Christ as Saviour receive forgiveness of sin and life everlasting. Romans 3:23-25; Col 1:12-14; Mark 16:15-16.
- In the baptism in the Holy Spirit, in speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance; that the fruit of the Holy Spirit are valid and operative today; and that the fruit of the Holy Spirit should be increasingly evident in a believer’s life. 1 Corinthians 12:4-11; I Peter 4:10.
- The redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ provides healing for our spirit, soul and body. Luke 9:11; Matthew 9:35; Matthew 10:1; Acts 10:38.
- We should obey Jesus’ command to preach the gospel to the entire world. Mark 16:15.
- The members of the Body of Christ are the Church. I Corinthians 12:27.
believe and look for the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ. Acts 1:11; I Thessalonians 4:13-17; Hebrews